This page is about Time to SLA for Jira Server users.
eazyBI currently does not offer an out of box Time to SLA integration. However we provide a custom-tailored solution in our app to let you harvest rich SLA information right through eazyBI.
|You need eazyBI Reports and Charts for Jira which is a third party Jira app. Find more details here.|
1. Install and set up eazyBI.
2. Define an eazyBI Integration Field custom field in your Jira instance in Jira Administrators menu > Issues > Custom Fields > TTS-eazyBI Integration.
3. Switch to eazyBI and select the Settings option in the configuration menu.
4. Introduce your eazyBI integration field to eazyBI by adding the following line under the Advanced Settings section. You should change 11500 with the ID of the custom field you have defined in step 1.
|Import Time to SLA eazyBI Custom Field|
5. Go to the Source Data page and click the Edit button next to your Jira app.
6. Go to the Custom fields section under Jira import options. Tick the "Import as dimension" checkbox of Time to SLA eazyBI custom field and then click to import button.
7. After importing is done, you can start to create your eazyBI fields for different attributes of your SLA data. For this, you need to write your custom field code in Advance Settings under the eazyBI settings.
Below, we define two new eazyBI custom fields as an example. The first one gets SLA status by issue and the second one gets SLA start date fields.
|Create eazyBI custom fields|
8. The final configuration looks like the below image with given settings.
|If you change something on your custom field configurations on this page after your first import, you need to truncate the "jira_issues" table in the eazyBI database and then import data source again otherwise imported data might not reflect your changes.|
You can use the following properties in your eazyBI reports:
|SLA Calendar Name||workingCalendarName||String|
|SLA Duration||slaValue||Integer (Seconds)|
|SLA Start Date||startDate||Date|
|SLA End Date||endDate||Date|
|SLA Target Date||targetDate||Date|
|SLA Elapsed Duration||workingDuration||Integer (Seconds)|
|SLA Remaining Duration||remainingDuration||Integer (Seconds)|
|SLA Overdue Duration||overdueDuration||Integer (Seconds)|
|SLA Paused Duration||pausedDuration||Integer (Seconds)|
|SLA Elapsed Percentage||elapsedPercentage||Integer|
|SLA in Critical Zone?||inCriticalZone||Boolean|
|Working duration, remaining duration, overdue duration, paused duration and SLA value is in seconds. You can format them however you want.|
1. Go to the Analyze page within eazyBI and choose which custom fields you want to see.
2. Now you can get a report with the SLA information that you have defined.