This page is about Time to SLA for Jira Cloud. Using Jira Server? Then please click on the "Server" button above.
Time to SLA allows you to set permissions according to user types for each TTS menu.
On this page, you will learn how to give users permission to view Time to SLA menus.
- Log into your Jira Cloud account.
- Click on Apps in the header menu to see the Time to SLA app.
- Go to Permissions.
- The Permissions screen will appear, where you can see all Time to SLA menus.
- Add/remove groups to grant permission.
- Add/remove users to grant permission.
- Click Save.