This page is about Time to SLA for Jira Cloud. Using Jira Server? Then please click on the "Server" button above.
|Within Time to SLA, you can:|
On this page, you will learn how to define an SLA.
Go to SLA configuration
- Log into your Jira Cloud account.
- Click on Apps in the header menu to see the Time to SLA app.
- Go to SLA Configurations.
To define an SLA
- Click Add new SLA Definition.
The SLA configuration pop-up screen will appear.
- Create a Name for the SLA.
Select the Priority of issues.
Select when the SLA will start.
Select when the SLA will end.
- Enter the paused status(es).
Enter the SLA Goal.
- Select a calendar.
Select the SLA calculation method.
Enter a JQL if necessary.
- Adjust the critical zone Slider to determine when the color of an SLA will change according to the time remaining on the SLA Goal.
- Click Save.
You should now see the SLA on the list.