An SLA is missing within an issue.
SLA data might be missing for that particular issue or your configurations might be preventing the SLA from being displayed.
- The SLA data is missing because of various system errors.
- You created the issue before you created the SLA.
- The issue is out of the SLA's scope because of the priority, workflow or JQL selection in the SLA configuration.
- The issue's type or the project is in the general SLA blacklist or is not in the general SLA whitelist.
- The user does not have permission to display the SLA Overview Tab, SLA Panel or Time to SLA Custom Fields.
- The SLA is hidden on the SLA Overview Tab, SLA Panel or Time to SLA custom fields.
Before you start:In order to understand whether the problem is in the display configurations of the SLA or not, get a diagnostics report for the issue and see if your SLA has data within the issueSlaDetails key. If you can see SLA data on this list, ignore steps 1, 2 and 3.
|Click here to learn how to get a diagnostics report.|
1. Regenerate SLA data from Time to SLA > Regenerate SLA data on the issue screen. It is always a good idea to take this action before trying other solutions.
2. Review your SLA configuration if you are undoubtedly sure that the issue must be in that SLA's scope.
3. Go to Time to SLA > Settings > SLA Calculation Scope and make sure that those settings do not exclude the project and issue type for your issues.
4. Check that the user has permission to view in the Time to SLA > Permissions page.5. Please check the following:
SLA Overview Tab: The JQL filter may hide the Overview Tab for all issues. Check Overview Tab JQL configuration in Time to SLA > Settings > General tab. Also, keep in mind that the SLA Overview Field is only visible on issue navigator or project view.
SLA Panel: You may have excluded some SLAs from the SLA Panel. Check SLA Context configuration in Time to SLA > SLA Panel page.
Plugin Custom Fields: Go to the Time to SLA > Custom Fields page and check > Configuration > Including SLAs for each custom field.