eazyBI currently does not offer an out of box Time to SLA integration however we provide a custom tailored solution in our app to let you harvest rich SLA information right trough eazyBI.
You need eazyBI Reports and Charts for Jira which is a third party Jira app. Find more details here.
After you installed and setup eazyBI, you need to do some configuration for eazyBI reach your Time to SLA fields.
1. First define a eazyBI Integration Field custom field in your Jira instance.
2. Then switch to eazyBI and Settings option in configuration menu.
3. Introduce your eazyBI integration field to eazyBI by adding following line under Advanced Settings section. You should change 11_500 with the ID of the custom field you have defined in step 1.
4. Go to Source Data page and click Edit button next to your Jira app.
Then go Custom fields section under Jira import options. Check "Import as dimension" checkbox of Time to SLA eazyBI custom field and then click to import button.
5. After importing is done, you can start to create your eazyBI fields for different attributes of your SLA data. For this you need to write your custom field code in Advance Settings under the eazyBI settings.
Below, we define a two new eazyBI custom fields as an example. The first one gets SLA status by issue and the second one gets SLAs start date field.
Final configuration looks like this with given settings:
If you change something on your custom field configurations on this page after your first import, you need to truncate "jira_issues" table in eazyBI database and then import data source again otherwise imported data might not reflect your changes.
You can use following properties in your eazyBI reports:
|SLA Calendar Name||workingCalendarName||String|
|SLA Duration||slaValue||Integer (Seconds)|
|SLA Start Date||startDate||Date|
|SLA End Date||endDate||Date|
|SLA Target Date||targetDate||Date|
|SLA Elapsed Duration||workingDuration||Integer (Seconds)|
|SLA Remaining Duration||remainingDuration||Integer (Seconds)|
|SLA Overdue Duration||overdueDuration||Integer (Seconds)|
|SLA Paused Duration||pausedDuration||Integer (Seconds)|
|SLA Elapsed Percentage||elapsedPercentage||Integer|
|SLA in Critical Zone?||inCriticalZone||Boolean|
Working duration, remaining duration, overdue duration, paused duration and SLA value is in seconds. You can format them however you want.
1. Go to the Analyze page under the eazyBI. And then choose which custom fields you want to see.
2. Now you can get a report with SLA information you have defined.