eazyBI currently does not offer an out of box Time to SLA integration however we provide a custom tailored solution -tailored solution in our app to let you harvest rich SLA information right trough eazyBI.
After you installed and setup eazyBI, you need to do some configuration for eazyBI reach your Time to SLA fields.
1. First, define a an eazyBI Integration Field custom field in your Jira instance.
2. Then switch to the eazyBI and Settings option in the configuration menu.
3. Introduce your eazyBI integration field to eazyBI by adding the following line under under the Advanced Settings section. You should change 11_500 11500 with the ID of the custom field you have defined in step 1.
4. Go to the Source Data page and click the Edit button next to your Jira app.
5. After importing is done, you can start to create your eazyBI fields for different attributes of your SLA data. For this, you need to write your custom field code in Advance SettingsSettings under the eazyBI settings.
Below, we define a two new eazyBI custom fields as an example. The first one gets SLA status by issue and the second one gets SLAs start date field.
Final The final configuration looks like this with given settings:
If you change something on your custom field configurations on this page after your first import, you need to truncate the "jira_issues" table in the eazyBI database and then import data source again otherwise imported data might not reflect your changes.
You can use the following properties in your eazyBI reports: