Displays valuable metrics (resolutions count, original estimation, time duration, reopenings, linked issues) per user
There are numerous metrics that you can get from JIRA as well as JEP. This gadget is a good starting point to see user details (how many issues were resolved by user, number of caused bugs, amount of time passed to resolve tickets, also breach against original estimate field, etc..)
- Click on Add Gadget button on the dashboard
- Type performance to the search box and click on Add gadget near JEP - User Performance Gadget
- Configure the gadget and click on Save button.
- Select your favorite project or filter
- You can give Custom gadget title to see in your dashboard.
- Days previously for filtering issues by creation date relative to today
- Pick time interval either hours or minutes
- Resolved user field should be defined (before) and selected here in order to see user statistics (see First / Last Resolution user custom field)
- Time Between field should be defined (before) and selected here in order to see overall and average time passed between selected events (see Time between custom field)
- Linked issues field should be defined (before) and selected here in order to see sum of linked issues (see Linked Issues custom field)
- Reopening Counter field should be defined (before) and selected here in order to see the sum of reopenings of those resolved issues (see Reopening Counter custom field)
- Enable show raised issued counts and type JQL for user to count (e.g. calculate how many issues reported by this user. reporter = user is automatically added)
- If you want to automatically refresh the gadget results, select appropriate Refresh Interval
- Here is a sample view of the gadget.