Displays the user who transitions who transitions the issue to the specified status
You can create a generic user custom field to hold the owner of the transition which changes issue's status to the specified status. This field is calculated (read-only) custom field.
- Navigate to JIRA Admin > Add-ons > Enhancer Plugin Menu > Custom Field Configuration and switch to User tab.
- Click on button.
- Fill the dialog
- Give a name to the custom field
- Select Status to hold date when the issue's status changed to this status. After 5.36.0 version, you can select multiple statuses.
- Specify First of Last whether the issue can re-visit this status (e.g. issue can be reopened and then changed to Critical Zone status again)
- And click Add Custom Field button. That's it.