|title||Welcome to your new documentation space!|
This is the home page for your documentation space within Confluence. Documentation spaces are great for keeping technical documentation organised and up to date.
|title||Next you might want to:|
- Customise the home page - Click "Edit" to start editing your home page
- Check out our sample pages - Browse the sample pages in the sidebar for layout ideas
- Create additional pages - Click "Create" and choose "Blank Page" to get started
- Manage permissions - Click "Space Tools" and select "Permissions" in the sidebar to manage what users see
Search this documentation
|Content by Label|
Recently Updated Pages
SnapMetrics is a brand new JIRA app.
You can define metrics, and view the results in JIRA dashboards or serve them via REST services.
- It is very easy to define your metrics
- You can use each metric in your metrics dashboard
- By default all metrics are run and cached by scheduled task which is triggered at 03:00 AM every day. However you can re-schedule the executor as you wish.
Or you can manually run a metric (in Metrics page) to force it cache latest value.
- Every metric function can be done programatically by Metrics REST Services