This page is about the Enhancer Plugin for Jira Cloud. Using Jira Server? Then please click on the Server button above.
You can create a Status Exit Date Custom Field to preserve the date that the issue was transitioned from specified statuses. For instance, if your issue can transition to any status from Backlog, then you can define a field to see when the issue was transitioned from Backlog to any status. This field is a calculated (read-only) custom field.
To create a Status Exit Date Field
- Navigate to Apps > Enhancer Plugin Menu > Custom Field Configuration and go to the Date Fields tab.
- Click on the Add new Date custom field button and select Status Exit Date.
- Fill in the dialog box accordingly:
- Create a name for the custom field.
- Select Status(es) to hold the date of when the issue changed from this status to another status. You can select multiple statuses.
- Specify First or Last as the issue can re-visit this status (e.g. Open - In Progress - Resolved - Open - In Progress).
- And then click on the Add Custom Field button. That's it.
This custom field can be used to sort or search in the issue navigator.
Do not forget to add this custom field to the appropriate screens.
Issues that are updated after this custom field has been created will automatically update, and show the correct custom field value. For existing issues, you will need to regenerate the issue after creating this custom field in order to see the correct values.