Displays JEP custom fields within two-dimensional filter statistics. The built-in Jira Two Dimensional Filter Statistics Gadget does not support some custom fields. The JEP - Two-Dimensional JEP Custom Field Filter Gadget, however, gets JEP User and Date custom fields, and displays a daily/monthly matrix (e.g. Resolution User vs Resolution Date).
To add the Two-Dimensional JEP Custom Field Filter Gadget
- Click on the Add Gadget button within the dashboard.
- Type JEP - Two into the search box and click on Add gadget near the JEP - Two-Dimensional JEP Custom Field Filter Gadget.
- Configure the gadget and click on the Save button.
- Select your favorite project or filter.
- Select the User custom field that has been defined previously (see User/Group Custom Fields).
- Select the Date custom field that has been defined previously (see Date Custom Fields).
- The Time interval can be daily, weekly or monthly in order to group the values.
- Pick x-y axis, user and date values can be in the x or y-axis.
- You can give the custom gadget a title that you will see on your dashboard.
- If you want to automatically refresh the gadget results, select the appropriate Refresh Interval.
- Here is a preview of the gadget: