Displays resolution counts versus reopening counts per user. For example, how many issues have been resolved and how many of them are reopened, grouped by Jira users.
To add and configure the Resolutions vs Reopenings Gadget to your favorite dashboard
- Click on the Add Gadget button within the dashboard.
- Type reopen into the search box and click on the Add gadget near JEP - Resolutions vs Reopenings gadget.
- Configure the gadget and click on the Save button.
- Select your favorite project or filter.
- You can give the custom gadget a title that you will see on your dashboard.
- Days previously is for filtering issues by creation date relative to today's date.
- If you want to automatically refresh the gadget results, select appropriate the Refresh Interval.
- Here is a sample view of the gadget:
- The result can be ordered by the user, resolutions count or reopenings count. Also, you can click on numbers to see those issues.