Displays the average amount of time (weekly or monthly) between transitions (e.g. the amount of time between In Progress - Resolved).
To add and configure the Average Time Between Gadget to your favorite dashboard
- Click on the Add Gadget button within the dashboard.
- Type JEP - Average into the search box and click on Add gadget near JEP - Average Time Between Bar Chart.
- Configure the gadget and click on the Save button.
- Select your favorite project or filter.
- Weekly/Monthly determines each bar's time interval.
- Select the Time Between custom fields that you have defined previously (see Time Between Custom Field).
- The X-axis date is the grouping date.
- If you select Origin status start date, it groups according to the origin status date (e.g. if the amount of time between In Progress to Resolved is selected, then the grouping will be done based on the In Progress date).
- If you select Target status start date, it groups according to the target status date (e.g. if the amount of time between In progress to Resolved is selected, then the grouping will be based on the Resolved date).
- Week label - if weekly is selected then you will see the below as week labels:
- Week starting date: e.g. 20/09/2019.
- Week number: e.g. w 23.
- Days previously is for filtering issues by creation date relative to today's date
- Time interval can be in seconds, minutes, hours or dates to scale values in the y-axis.
- You can give the Custom gadget a title that you will see on your dashboard.
- Here is a preview of the gadget:
You can see the number of issues, total duration and average duration that belongs to each SLA by simply hovering your pointer over its bar.