Snapbytes add-ons contain detailed logs that help us to identify and locate any problems you may encounter while using our products. In Jira, detailed logging is disabled for add-ons by default. This article shows how to enable detailed logging for Snapbytes products.
Follow these steps to enable detailed logging for Snapbytes products:
- Log into Jira as an Administrator.
- Go to Administration > System > Troubleshooting and Support > Logging and Profiling.
- Under the Default Loggers header, click Configure logging level for another package.
- Set the Package name as:
- Set the Logging level to DEBUG and confirm by clicking Add.
- Logs will be written in <JIRA HOME>/log/atlassian-jira.log
Remember that any changes you made in logging levels will be cleared when the server is restarted.
In order to get better assistance, first enable logging for add-on then re-produce the problem and share the related interval of resulting logs with us.
Make sure that you change the log level from DEBUG to INFO or WARN after sharing the results. Otherwise, it may result in MBs/GBs of log files after a while.