This page is about the Enhancer Plugin for Jira Server. Using Jira Cloud? Then please click on the Cloud button above.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click on the admin drop-down menu and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
The Manage add-ons screen will appear.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate the Enhancer Plugin for Jira via the search bar.
The appropriate app version will appear in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for the Enhancer Plugin for Jira.
You'll be prompted to log into MyAtlassian. The Enhancer Plugin for Jira will begin to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older versions of the Enhancer Plugin for Jira that are compatible with your instance, look through our version history page.