This page is about the Enhancer Plugin for Jira Server. Using Jira Cloud? Then please click on the Cloud button above.
You can create a status exit user custom field to identify the user that changes the issue's status from one of the specified statuses. This field is a calculated (read-only) custom field.
To create a Status Entry User Custom Field
- Navigate to Jira Admin > Manage Apps > Enhancer Plugin For Jira Menu > Custom Fields (JEP).
- Click on the button.
- Click on the User/Group tab on the left-hand side of the dialogue.
- Navigate to and click on Status Exit User then click Add custom field.
- Fill in the dialog box:
- Create a name for the custom field.
- Select Status to calculate the user who changed the issue from this status. You can select multiple statuses.
- Specify First or Last as the issue can re-visit this status (e.g. Open - In Progress - Resolved - Open - In Progress).
- And then click on the Save Custom Field button. That's it.
This custom field can be used to sort or search in issue navigator.