The First/Last Transitioned User Custom Field calculates the user who first or last made a transition in an issue.
To create a First/Last Transitioned User Custom Field
- Navigate to Jira Admin > Manage Apps > Enhancer Plugin For Jira Menu > Custom Fields (JEP).
- Click on the button.
- Click on the User/Group tab on the left-hand side of the dialogue.
- Navigate to and click on First Transitioned User or Last Transitioned User, then click Add custom field.
- Fill in the dialog box:
- Create a name for the custom field.
- Enable Skip self transition if you do not want self transitions to affect this user field.
- And then click on the Save Custom Field button. That's it.
This custom field can be used to sort or search in issue navigator.