This page is about the Enhancer Plugin for Jira Server. Using Jira Cloud? Then please click on the Cloud button above.
You can create a Status Exit Date Custom Field to preserve the date that the issue was transitioned from the specified status. For instance, if your issue can transition to any status from Backlog, then you can define a field to see when the issue was transitioned from Backlog to any status. This field is a calculated (read-only) custom field.
To create a Status Exit Date Field
- Navigate to Jira Admin > Manage Apps > Enhancer Plugin For Jira Menu > Custom Fields (JEP).
- Click on the button.
- Click on the Date tab on the left-hand side of the dialogue.
- Select Status Exit Date, then click Add custom field.
- Fill in the dialog box:
- Create a name for the custom field.
- Select Status to hold the date of when the issue changed from this status to another status. You can select multiple statuses.
- Specify First or Last as the issue can re-visit this status (e.g. Open - In Progress - Resolved - Open - In Progress).
- And then click on the Save Custom Field button. That's it.
This custom field can be used to sort or search in issue navigator.