This page is about the Enhancer Plugin for Jira Server. Using Jira Cloud? Then please click on the Cloud button above.
You can create a generic date custom field to hold the status change date. This field is a calculated (read-only) custom field.
To create a Status Entry Date Custom Field
- Navigate to Jira Admin > Manage Apps > Enhancer Plugin For Jira Menu > Custom Fields (JEP).
- Click on the button.
- Click on the Date tab on the left-hand side of the dialogue.
- Select Status Entry Date, then click Add custom field.
- Fill in the dialog box:
- Create a name for the custom field.
- Select Status to hold the date of when the issue changed to this status. After 5.36.0 version, you can select multiple statuses.
- Specify First or Last - whether the issue can re-visit this status (e.g. the issue can be reopened and then changed to the Under Review status again).
- If you choose Last in First or Last, you can also decide whether the custom field will skip self-transitions in its calculation. The dialog box would appear as the following:
- And then click on the Save Custom Field button. That's it.
This custom field can be used to sort or search in issue navigator.