This page is about the Enhancer Plugin for Jira Server. Using Jira Cloud? Then please click on the Cloud button above.
The First / Last Field Change Date Custom Field calculates the first or last date that a field was changed.
To create a First / Last Field Change Date Custom Field
- Navigate to Jira Admin > Manage Apps > Enhancer Plugin For Jira Menu > Custom Fields (JEP).
- Click on the button.
- Click on the Date tab on the left-hand side of the dialogue.
- Select Field Change Date, then click Add custom field.
- Fill in the dialog box:
- Create a name for the custom field.
- Select the Field that you would like to calculate the first/last field change date on.
- Specify First or Last - if First is selected, the custom field will calculate the first date that a field was changed and if Last is selected, then the last field change date will be calculated.
- And then click on the Save Custom Field button. That's it.
This custom field can be used to sort or search in issue navigator.