This page is about the Enhancer Plugin for Jira Server. Using Jira Cloud? Then please click on the Cloud button above.
The First/Last Comment Date Custom Field does exactly what it says on the tin - it calculates the issue's first or last comment date.
To Create a First/Last Comment Date Custom Field
- Navigate to Jira Admin > Manage Apps > Enhancer Plugin For Jira Menu > Custom Fields (JEP).
- Click on the button.
- Click on the Date tab on the left-hand side of the dialogue.
- Select First Comment Date or Last Comment Date, then click Add custom field.
- Fill in the dialog box:
- Create a name for the custom field.
- Enable Authored by assignee if you want to see the comment date that written by the assignee.
- And then click on the Save Custom Field button. That's it.
This custom field can be used to sort or search in issue navigator.