You can use the Status Counter Custom Field to display how many times the issue has been transitioned to the specified status. This field is a calculated (read-only) custom field.
To create a Status Counter Custom Field
- Navigate to Jira Admin > Add-ons > Enhancer Plugin Menu > Custom Field Configuration and go to the Counter tab.
- Click on the button.
- Fill in the dialog box:
- Select JEP - Status Counter custom field in the custom field drop-down menu.
- Create a name for the custom field.
- The Status field will automatically change to On Standby. You can change it accordingly. After 5.36.0 version, you can select multiple statuses.
- And then click on the Add Custom Field button. That's it.
This custom field can be used to sort or search in issue navigator.