Available since 5.50.0 / 6.10.0
The Enhancer Plugin offers advanced customization of calendars. You can add multiple time frames for each day, recurrent or one-off holidays, and even half days.
To add a new calendar or customize an existing one simply go to JEP Menu > Calendars.
Calendar Name: Create a unique name for your calendar.
Time Zone: Select a time zone for your calendar. JEP will use Daylight Saving Time (DST) when it is applicable.
Business Hours: Configure your working week. Add as many intervals as required.
Length of Business Day: JEP will use this information while formatting durations.
- Calculate from the calendar: JEP will use the length of the first working day in the week.
- Use a custom duration: You can enter your own custom duration.
Holidays: You can add holidays with the following options:
- Name: An optional name for the holiday.
- Date: Date of the holiday. The year part is irrelevant for recurrent holidays.
- Recurring: When enabled, this holiday will repeat each year.
- Type: If you would like to use a custom working interval for a specific date (like half days in some countries), select Half Day and enter the interval. Whole Day is for a normal holiday.
Shared Holidays: These holidays are shared by all calendars. Any changes made on these holidays will affect all calendars. Keep in mind that each calendar evaluates those dates within its own time zone.
Migrating to a New Calendar System
JEP will automatically migrate all (already used) JEP calendars to the new system. The migrated calendars will have a (Migrated) prefix in their names, which you can easily change.