- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown menu and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
The Manage add-ons screen will appear.
- Click Find new add-ons on the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Easy Integrations for Jira via search.
The appropriate add-on version will appear in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Easy Integrations.
You'll be prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Easy Integrations will then begin to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.