You can trace the REST Calls Post Function, Confluence Post Function, and Listeners logs here. These logs are ordered from newest to oldest.
You can see:
- Date → Performed Date
- Confluence → Create Confluence Page Post Function
- Post Function → Post Function REST Caller
- Event → Listener REST Caller
- Retrying → Retrying Failed REST Call
- No Action → Condition not allowed
- Re-send REST
- Show Response
- Stack Trace
Rest Caller Items
You can expand rows and see details of logs such as the URL, Authentication, Headers, Request Body, called RESTs or Page Link for the Create Confluence Page Post Function.
You can click the filter icon, which is next to the colon, and filter that column (see screenshots below).
Note: Source name and Issue key are case sensitive.