After installing the Time to SLA add-on and defining your SLAs, the plugin will start calculating when issues change. However, you may also want to see SLA history on existing issues.
The Time to SLA plugin provides an SLA data generator for existing issues.
On this page, you will learn how to:
Generate SLA data for existing issues
- Log into your Jira account.
- Click on Time to SLA in the header menu to see the TTS menu.
- Go to SLA for Existing Issues.
- The SLA Generation for Existing Issues screen will appear.
- Type JQL for issues that you want to generate SLA data.
- Click Generate.
Generate SLA data for a single issue
- Go to the issue that you want to generate SLA data for.
- Click on the Time to SLA menu.
- Click Regenerate SLA data.
- The Regenerate SLA data screen will pop-up.
- Tick Apply to all SLAs if you want to regenerate SLA data for all SLAs. Otherwise, untick it and select the relevant SLAs to regenerate data.
- Click Proceed.