|On this page, you will learn how to Import your SLAs and Calendars.|
1. Log into your Jira account.
2. Click on Time to SLA in the header menu to see the TTS menu.
3. Go to Import/Export.
4. The Import/Export screen will pop-up.
5. Click Let's Start within the Import box.
6. You will then be taken to the Time to SLA Import page.
7. Select the source of the backup file.
8. Click Next to merge the configuration.
Use the Choose File pop-up to browse all of the files on your system and then select the relevant backup file for your SLAs.
9. Decide how to merge imported configuration with existing ones.
Select Import all SLAs/Calendars if you want to import all SLAs and calendars but do not want to update the existing ones.
Select Import only new SLAs/Calendars if you want to import only non-existing SLAs and calendars (this option is disabled if the backup source file is another Jira instance).
Select Import all SLAs/Calendars with updating existing SLAs and Calendars if you want to import new SLAs/calendars and update existing SLAs/calendars (this option is disabled if the backup source file is another Jira instance).
Select Delete all existing SLAs/Calendars and then import all SLAs and Calendars if you want to delete all existing SLAs/calendars and import all of the new SLAs/calendars.
10. If you selected Import all SLAs/Calendars with updating existing SLAs and Calendars then decide how to update notifiers on existing SLAs.
11. Click Next.
12. You will now see all SLAs and calendars listed.
13. Select the SLAs and calendars that you want to import.
14. Click Next.
15. You will now see all workflows, statuses, priorities, project roles, custom fields, calendars and groups used in the selected SLAs/calendars.
16. Match each of these with the ones in your system.
17. Click Next.
18. You will now see a summary of all imported configurations.
19. Click Import.
20. You will now see the results of the import.
- Create a Calendar
- Set When the SLA Starts
- Set When the SLA Ends
- Set SLA Goal
- Configure an SLA
- Regenerate SLA Data
- Where is my SLA?
- The SLA Panel
- The Time to SLA Custom Field
- The SLA Indicator Custom Field
- The Overdue Custom Field
- The SLA Overview Tab Field
- The SLA Overview Custom Field
- The SLA Dates Custom Field
- Add a Custom Field
- Customer Portal SLAs
- Create an SLA Report
- Add the Periodic Met vs Exceeded SLA Gadget
- Add the Periodic Met vs Exceeded Issue Gadget
- Add the SLA Status Pie Chart Gadget
- Add the SLA Success/Fail Counts Chart Gadget
- Add the SLA Success/Fail Rates Chart Gadget
- Add the SLA Durations Chart Gadget
- Add the SLA Working Duration Analysis Chart Gadget
- Exporting Issues
- Change General Settings
- Define SLA Calculation Scope
- Reschedule Tasks
- Set Up an Escalation Service
- Clear Cache
- Advanced Configuration
- Common Problems
- SLA will not disappear when value field in JQL filter within its definition is updated.
- SLA is missing for issues created with e-mail.
- SLA calculation issues in workflow transitions.
- Time to SLA custom field does not display any value.
- I cannot use the Time to SLA field to search or order.
- I cannot see all SLAs within an issue.
- SLA values in database tables are incorrect.
- SLA permissions do not work with project roles.
- Problems with performance during issue transitions.
- I cannot enable the TTS Plugin.
- Canceling the reset SLA action for an issue.
- Lack of query optimization in custom JQL functions.
- 65K issue limit in JQL functions.
- Data within Time to SLA gadgets is data missing or inconsistent.
- How can I configure an SLA to end the next business day?
- How can I create a shared SLA Goal (Uptime SLA)?
- How can I integrate Time to SLA with eazyBI?
- How can I keep old SLA data whilst changing SLA definitions?
- How can I reorder SLAs shown in the SLA Panel or Time to SLA Custom Field?
- How can I send custom SLA notifications to Slack?
- How can I use different SLA calendars based on custom field value?
- REST Services
- Groovy Scripts for TTS Fields