Time to SLA offers everything you need to manage an unlimited number of SLAs. Follow the steps in this section to start keeping track of your SLAs with ease!
Step 1 - Create a Calendar
You can define your own business days/hours within Time to SLA, which uses this to calculate the remaining time on SLAs. In order to do this you need to create a calendar before you can define an SLA or, alternatively, you can use the predefined 7x24 calendar. Time to SLA allows you to create an unlimited number of calendars.
You can also:
- Set as many business time frames as you need for a business day.
- Define holidays as either full days or custom hours (i.e. half days) and recurring or non-recurring.
Step 2 - Create an SLA
After you have created a calendar, you can create an SLA. Time to SLA allows you to define an unlimited number of SLAs.
You can also:
- Trigger an SLA to start/end based on status, date fields and comments.
- Differentiate SLAs based on the priority of issues.
- Set SLA Goals as duration, negotiation date or dynamic duration.
- Select one of the calculation methods.
- Narrow down the scope of an SLA using JQL functions.
Step 3 - Track Your SLA
Now you have defined an SLA, it’s time to track it. Time to SLA offers an SLA Panel and custom fields to make it easy for you to track your SLAs.
The custom fields are:
- Time to SLA Custom Field displays the remaining or overdue time as a countdown according to the SLA contract and working calendar.
- SLA Indicator Custom Field shows brief information on whether SLAs have been met, are currently in breach or are still in progress.
- Overdue Custom Field displays breach details if the SLA for the issue is completed and breached.
- SLA Overview Custom and Tab Field lets you see all SLA activities for an issue.
- SLA Dates Custom Field enables you to see any SLA date for an issue.
Step 4 - Get Reports & Gadgets
You will probably have numerous issues and SLAs on the go at any one time, so you will need to be able to see the overall status and performance at a glance. Time to SLA offers customizable reports and many gadgets for this:
- Periodic Met vs. Exceeded SLAs Chart Gadget
- Periodic Met vs. Exceeded Issues Chart Gadget
- SLA Status Pie Chart Gadget
- SLA Success/Fail Counts Chart Gadget
- SLA Success/Fail Rates Chart Gadget
- SLA Duration Chart Gadget
- SLA Working Duration Analysis Gadget