|On this page, you will learn how to Export SLAs and Calendars.|
1. Log into your Jira account.
2. Click on Time to SLA in the header menu to see the TTS menu.
3. Go to Import/Export.
4. The Import/Export screen will pop-up.
5. Click Let's Start within the Export box.
6. You will then be taken to the Time to SLA SLA Export page.
7. Select the SLAs that you would like to export.
8. Click Next to select which calendars to export.
9. You will then be taken to the Time to SLA Calendar Export page.
|The calendars which are employed by the SLAs selected in the previous step are picked by default.|
10. Select which calendars to export.
11. Click Next.
12. You will then be taken to the Summary page where you can see which SLAs and calendars are going to be exported.
13. Click Export.
14. The backup file will be downloaded onto your system. You can find it in the Atlassian home directory/JIRA/export/ttsexports folder.
- Create a Calendar
- Set When the SLA Starts
- Set When the SLA Ends
- Set SLA Goal
- Configure an SLA
- Regenerate SLA Data
- Where is my SLA?
- The SLA Panel
- The Time to SLA Custom Field
- The SLA Indicator Custom Field
- The Overdue Custom Field
- The SLA Overview Tab Field
- The SLA Overview Custom Field
- The SLA Dates Custom Field
- Add a Custom Field
- Customer Portal SLAs
- Create an SLA Report
- Add the Periodic Met vs Exceeded SLA Gadget
- Add the Periodic Met vs Exceeded Issue Gadget
- Add the SLA Status Pie Chart Gadget
- Add the SLA Success/Fail Counts Chart Gadget
- Add the SLA Success/Fail Rates Chart Gadget
- Add the SLA Durations Chart Gadget
- Add the SLA Working Duration Analysis Chart Gadget
- Exporting Issues
- Change General Settings
- Define SLA Calculation Scope
- Reschedule Tasks
- Set Up an Escalation Service
- Clear Cache
- Advanced Configuration
- Common Problems
- SLA will not disappear when value field in JQL filter within its definition is updated.
- SLA is missing for issues created with e-mail.
- SLA calculation issues in workflow transitions.
- Time to SLA custom field does not display any value.
- I cannot use the Time to SLA field to search or order.
- I cannot see all SLAs within an issue.
- SLA values in database tables are incorrect.
- SLA permissions do not work with project roles.
- Problems with performance during issue transitions.
- I cannot enable the TTS Plugin.
- Canceling the reset SLA action for an issue.
- Lack of query optimization in custom JQL functions.
- 65K issue limit in JQL functions.
- Data within Time to SLA gadgets is data missing or inconsistent.
- How can I configure an SLA to end the next business day?
- How can I create a shared SLA Goal (Uptime SLA)?
- How can I integrate Time to SLA with eazyBI?
- How can I keep old SLA data whilst changing SLA definitions?
- How can I reorder SLAs shown in the SLA Panel or Time to SLA Custom Field?
- How can I send custom SLA notifications to Slack?
- How can I use different SLA calendars based on custom field value?
- REST Services
- Groovy Scripts for TTS Fields