Your customers might request to see SLA statuses for their requests or you may want to share this information yourself. Time to SLA allows you to share SLA statuses by making the SLA Panel visible to your customers based on request type. You can also select which SLAs to show.
On this page, you will learn how to share SLA Statuses.
- Click on the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- Go to Projects.
- The Jira Projects page will appear.
- Click on the project that you want to share SLA statuses.
- The Jira Project settings page will appear.
- Click Time to SLA on the menu on the left-hand side.
- The Time to SLA - Customer Portal SLAs list will appear.
Select "all SLAs”, “some SLAs” or “no SLAs” for each request type.
If you select Some SLAs then select which SLAs to show to your customers.
- Click Save.