With Time to SLA reports you can:
On this page, you will learn how to:
|To create a report, you need to have already saved a filter which filters issues that you want to include in your report.|
- Log into your Jira account.
- Click on Time to SLA in the header menu to see the TTS menu.
- Go to SLA Report.
- The SLA Report screen will appear.
- Select one of your saved Filters.
- Select the SLAs that you want to include in your report.
- Select the SLA Statuses that you want to include in your report.
The status options are All, PROGRESS, MET, EXCEEDED, INACTIVE.
- Select Working Duration.
Select Human Readable Formatted if you want the durations to be formatted in the report (i.e. 3 days 30 minutes).
Select Only Numbers as Minutes if you want the durations to be converted into minutes in the report.
Select Only Numbers as Seconds if you want the durations to be converted into seconds in the report.
- Add the Fields that you want in the report.
- Add the Custom Fields that you want in the report.
- Add the SLA Values that you want in the report.
- Add SLA Dates to filter out issues.
- Click Get Report.
- The Report will now be displayed.
You can save a configuration and create another report using that configuration. Click here to find out how to create a report from a saved configuration.
Export Report into Excel
- Create the report.
- Click Excel View.