If the requirements of an SLA are similar to an existing one, then you can clone the existing SLA and then update the clone for the new SLA.
On this page, you will learn how to Clone an SLA.
Go to SLA configuration
- Log into your Jira account.
- Click on Time to SLA in the header menu to see the TTS menu.
- Go to SLA Configuration.
Clone an SLA
- Click in the row of the SLA that you want to clone.
- Go to Clone.
- The Clone SLA pop-up screen will appear.
- Create a Name for the SLA.
- Tick the conditions that you also want to clone.
- If you want to update the clone instantly, click Save and Edit otherwise click Save.
- The clone will now appear in the list.