Within the general settings tab, you can set:
On this page, you will learn how to set general settings for Time to SLA.
1. Log into your Jira account.
2. Click on Time to SLA in the header menu to see the TTS menu.
3. Go to Settings.
4. The Settings page will appear.
5. Click on the General tab.
6. Select Time Format.
Long format: Displays the duration with day/hour/minute/second units and full localized unit labels.
Short format: Displays the duration with day/hour/minute/second units and abbreviated unit labels.
Shorter format: Displays the duration with hour/minute/second units and abbreviated unit labels.
7. Enter Overview Tab JQL.
|The Overview Tab will only be visible on issues relevant to the JQL that you enter.|
8. Enter SLA Panel JQL.
|The SLA Panel will only be visible on issues relevant to the JQL that you enter.|
9. Enter Issue Menu JQL.
|The Time to SLA Issue Action Menu will only be visible on issues relevant to the JQL that you enter.|
10. Enter SLA Status Labels.
You can use your own SLA Status labels instead of the TTS default ones.
If you change this text, don't forget to re-index Jira before using these fields in JQL conditions.
However, we strongly recommend using our JQL Functions to get more accurate results.
11. Tick Show Localizable Indicator Settings if you want to see the translated texts according to the local language of the Jira instance.
|If you tick this option to see the translated text, you must enter the translation for each label using InProduct Translation Plugin.|
12. Tick Enable Notifiers if you want TTS to send e-mail notifiers. Otherwise, leave this unticked to block all notifiers.
13. Enter a Default Subject template if you have enabled notifiers.
14. Enter a Default Content template if you have enabled notifiers.
|These are general settings for notifiers, it’s best to define notifiers individually for each SLA.|
15. Click Save.