Time to SLA enables you to set advanced configurations to further personalize the app to your ways of working.
On this page, you will learn how to set:
1. Log into your Jira account.
2. Click on Time to SLA in the header menu to see the TTS menu.
3. Go to Settings.
4. The Settings page will appear.
5. Click on the Advanced Configuration tab.
6. Enter a JQL Rows Limit to set the maximum number of issues that will return when using TTS JQLs.
7. Enter a Recurring Notifier Limit to set the maximum number of recurring notifiers that will be sent after the first notification.
8. Enter a Regeneration Concurrency to set the number of threads that will execute SLA calculation.
9. Click Save.