The SLA Status Pie Chart Gadget displays the overall SLA status of issues according to your favorite filter.
On this page, you will learn how to add the SLA Status Pie Chart Gadget.
1. Go to Dashboard.
2. Click Add Gadget.
3. Search SLA Status Pie Chart Gadget.
4. Click Add Gadget.
5. The SLA Status Pie Chart gadget configuration screen will appear.
6. Select a Filter or a Project to pick which issues to include in the gadget.
|You MUST SELECT only one filter or one project.|
7. Select SLAs to include in the count or leave it blank if you want to include all SLAs.
8. Create a Custom Gadget Title.
9. Select Refresh Interval.
10. Click Save.
11. The gadget will now appear in the dashboard.
Time to SLA gadgets use Lucene indexes to ensure a scalable dashboard experience, just as Jira gadgets do. Problems in those indexes might result in inconsistent numbers sometimes. If you experience such a problem you can find possible solutions here.