The SLA Durations Chart Gadget displays average SLA durations over time.
On this page, you will learn how to add the SLA Durations Chart Gadget.
1. Go to Dashboard.
2. Click Add Gadget.
3. Search SLA Durations Chart gadget.
4. Click Add Gadget.
5. The SLA Durations Chart gadget configuration screen will appear.
6. Select a Filter or a Project to pick which issues to include in the gadget.
|You MUST SELECT only one filter or one project.|
7. Select a Period to view the durations weekly or monthly.
8. Select SLAs to include in the count.
|You MUST SELECT at least one SLA.|
9. Select Time Interval to set a time unit for the duration.
10. Select Chart Type (see graph types in step 14).
11. Create a Custom Gadget Title.
12. Select Refresh Interval.
13. Click Save.
14. The gadget will now appear in the dashboard.
Time to SLA gadgets use Lucene indexes to ensure a scalable dashboard experience, just as Jira gadgets do. Problems in those indexes might result in inconsistent numbers sometimes. If you experience such a problem you can find possible solutions here.