Displays the remaining time or overdue time as countdown according to SLA definition and working calendar.
- This custom field is automatically created upon add-on installation. But please make sure that you add this field to the desired screens
- Access and visibility of this field can be configured in Time to SLA menu > Permissions menu item.
You can have more than one Time to SLA custom field to have separate fields per SLA. If you want to create more Time to SLA custom fields, please go to Time To SLA Menu > Custom Fields section. Here are some samples of Time to SLA custom fields
Explanation of SLA colours:
- SLA has not started
time is ticking
- SLA breach
All these lozenges and icons are clickable and details for SLA data are shown upon clicking.
Icons that are used in the Time to SLA:
- SLA is working
- SLA is paused
- Non working day
- Out of working hours
- SLA breach
- Field has not been set for SLA to start
- SLA is met
Clicking on the field shows details for the SLA and dates.
By default, "Time to SLA" custom field displays all available and uncompleted SLAs.
It is strongly recommended that you use JQL Functions instead of custom field searchers to get more accurate results.
By default Time to SLA fields displays all SLAs. If you like to include only some specific SLAs in your Time to SLA field simply navigate to Custom Fields page in TTS menu, click the cog icon next to a Time to SLA custom field then click the Configure.
Selected SLAs (All SLAs default) are shown. To change settings, click on "Edit Including SLAs" link
Enable SLAs that you want to track within this custom field and click Save button
Displays of custom fields can be changed from display options menu in the Custom Field Configuration page.
Navigate to Custom Fields page in TTS menu and click the cog icon next to a Time to SLA custom field
From the opened dialog you can set:
Time format: In which format remaing or overdue time should be displayed.
Long format: Displays the duration with day/hour/minute/second units and full localized unit labels.
Short format: Displays the duration with day/hour/minute/second units and abberavated unit labels.
Shorter format: Displays the duration with hour/minute/second units and abberavated unit labels.
Display linked issue's SLA fields: When enabled, issues will also display their linked issue's SLAs
Display SLA names: You might want to hide SLA labels in some conditions to create space in your views. You can find detailed information below.
Show Completed SLAs: This option enabled by default and Time to SLA field displays all SLAs of the issue. If you would like to track only uncompleted SLAs, the ones that have not reached their target status yet simply disable this option.
There are 4 options you can select from Display SLA names option:
- ALWAYS : When this option is selected SLA names will always be shown in left side of the timer.
- If custom field shows multiple SLAs in the issue : When this option is selected SLA names will be shown if custom field shows more than one SLA at the moment, otherwise SLA's name will be shown in the tool-tip.
- If custom field's context holds multiple SLAs : When this option is selected SLA names will be shown if custom field is configured to hold more than one SLA, otherwise SLA's name will be shown in the tool-tip.
NEVER : When this option is selected SLAs names will always be hidden in the tool-tip.
Time to SLA fields defined prior to version 6.38.0 have their Show Completed SLAs option disabled. If your SLAs disappear from Time to SLA field when they are completed please simply enable this option and your SLAs will always be displayed in related field.