SLA Panel displays all SLA metrics in one place with a customizable design. Take a look at the following diagram to explore the features of SLA Panel.
Simply follow Time to SLA Menu > SLA Panel to configure SLA Panel
- Show in SLA panel: You can select which parts to be shown in SLA Panel
- SLA Information: Top row of an SLA card which gives brief information about SLA definition
- SLA Dates: Start, Target and End date of your SLA
- Duration: Elapsed, remaining and overdue durations of your SLA.
- Progress Bar: Bottom part of SLA card which displays a progress bar and a percentage amount of elapsed time.
- Duration Format: Simply customize how the durations in SLA Panel will be formatted
- SLA Context: You can customize which SLAs will be displayed in SLA Panel
- All SLA(s): Simply show all running SLAs on issue
- Include SLA(s): Show only the selected SLAs
- Exclude SLA(s): Show all the SLAs except the ones selected