SLA Overview custom and tab fields are very handy fields in which you can see all (completed or progressing) SLA activities
- Tab panel is displayed in issue main view, while custom field is designed for issue navigator.
- Red, Yellow and Green bullets indicate that SLA has breach, SLA is in progress and SLA is met.
- These fields also display total working and paused durations.
- SLA Overview tab panel is automatically displayed in issue main page.
- Access and visibility of these fields can be configured under Time To SLA Menu > Permissions
- SLA Overview custom field is not automatically created upon add-on installation. To create "SLA Overview" custom field, please go to Time To SLA Menu > Custom Fields menu section.
SLA Overview Tab Panel Visibility Using JQL
SLA Overview issue tab panel can be restricted to any issues using JQL. To configure restriction;
- Go to Time to SLA Menu > Advanced Configuration
- Enter a JQL for the issues that you want to restrict visibility of SLA Overview Tab