Periodic Met vs Exceeded SLA Chart Gadget displays weekly/monthly SLA numbers as a bar chart. Horizontal axis shows the first date of periods.
Keep in mind that this gadget shows the number of individual SLA instances. If your issues have multiple SLAs they will be counted separately.
If you would like to see the number of issues in each SLA state please consider using Periodic Met vs Exceeded Issue gadget.
- SLA(s) Select which SLA definitions will be considered
- Period Select the period which SLA numbers will be grouped by in x-axis
- Days previously How many days in the past to collect SLA data.
- Include SLA by Select which SLA date should be used while determining SLAs period (Options are: Origin data, Actual target date, Expected target date)
- Include progressing SLAs Enable it if you want to see still progressing SLAs in chart. Be aware that if "Actual Target Date" is selected as Include SLA, there will be no progress issues in chart regardless of this selection.
- Graph type Should bars in same intervals stacked or not
- Custom gadget title is the custom title that will be displayed on top of gadget, if left blank, "TTS - Periodic Met vs Exceeded SLA" will be displayed
First month or week in given interval will be always included as a whole to maintain consistency of graph.