Periodic Met vs Exceeded Issue Chart Gadget displays weekly/monthly issue numbers as a bar chart. Horizontal axis shows the first date of periods.
Keep in mind that this gadget shows the number of issues in each indicator state. Even if an issue has more than one SLA it will still count as one with regarding to its indicator.
If you would like to see the numbers of each individual SLA instances please consider using Periodic Met vs Exceeded SLA gadget.
- Project or Saved Filter Select which project/or filter will be considered to get issues
- SLA(s) Select which SLA definitions will be considered.
- Period Select the period which issue numbers will be grouped by in x-axis
- Days previously How many days in the past to collect issue data.
- Include Issues by Select which issue date should be used while determining issues' period (Options are: Issue Created Date, Issue Resolution Date)
- Include progressing issues Enable if you also want to see issues that are still in progress according to SLA.
- Graph type Should bars in same intervals stacked or not
- Custom gadget title is the custom title that will be displayed on top of gadget, if left blank, "TTS - Periodic Met vs Exceeded Issue" will be displayed
First month or week in given interval will be always included as a whole to maintain consistency of graph.