See subpages of our new Track your SLAs document in which we describe how to change display options for each custom field.
Time to SLA plugin offers users to change how custom fields display values that they are showing (only TTS-Time String custom field does not have any display options as this field's only purpose is to get a time string).
Basic Display Options
These options exist for all custom field types.
- Time Format : Users can change displayed time format of the custom fields. There are three different time formats:
- Long Format : The default displayed format of the plugin. It shows a string starting from days to seconds, for example: 3 days 4 hours 5 minutes 6 seconds
- Short Format : This option also shows a string starting from days to seconds, but with only displaying initials of the values, for example: 3d 4h 5m 6s
- Shorter Format : This option only shows time value with showing hours and minutes, again with only showing initials of the values, for examle: 28h 5m
- Display linked issue's SLA fields: Select this option if you want to show SLA values of the selected link types.
Time to SLA custom field's addition to Display Options
Time to SLA custom field has one additional option, which allows user to show/hide SLA names in this field. There are four options you can select:
- ALWAYS : When this option is selected SLA names will always be shown in left side of the timer.
- If custom field shows multiple SLAs in the issue : When this option is selected SLA names will be shown if custom field shows more than one SLA at the moment, otherwise SLA's name will be shown in the tool-tip.
- If custom field's context holds multiple SLAs : When this option is selected SLA names will be shown if custom field is configured to hold more than one SLA, otherwise SLA's name will be shown in the tool-tip.
- NEVER : When this option is selected SLAs names will always be hidden in the tool-tip.
SLA Overdue custom field's addition to Display Options
Like Time to SLA custom field SLA Overdue custom field also has one additional display option. Enable this option to colorize issue row if SLA Overdue custom field shows exceeded SLA(s).