Displays JEP custom fields within two dimensional filter statistics
Built-in JIRA Two Dimensional Filter Statistics gadget does not support some custom fields.
JEP - Two Dimensional Filter Gadget gets JEP User and Date custom fields, and displays daily/monthly matrix (e.g. Resolution User vs Resolution Date)
- Click on Add Gadget button on the dashboard
- Type JEP - Two to the search box and click on Add gadget near JEP - Two Dimensional Filter Gadget
- Configure the gadget and click Save button
- Select your favorite project or filter
- Select User custom field that you defined before (see User/Group custom fields)
- Select Date custom field that you defined before (see Date custom fields)
- Time interval can be daily, weekly or monthly to group values.
- Pick x-y axis, user or date values can be in x or y axis
- You can give Custom gadget title to see in your dashboard.
- If you want to automatically refresh the gadget results, select appropriate Refresh Interval
- Here is a sample view of the gadget.