Displays status counters (e.g. Reopening Counter, Resolved Counter) as a bar chartStatus counter gadget displays total and average status change counts per issue, day, week, month and year.
To add and configure Status counter gadget to your favourite dashboard, simply,
- Click on Add Gadget button on the dashboard
- Type JEP - Status to the search box and click on Add gadget near JEP - Status Counter Bar Chart
- Configure the gadget and click on Save button.
- Select your favorite project or filter
- Select Status Counter custom fields that you defined before (See Counter custom fields)
- Select period: Issue (to see details per issue) or daily, weekly, monthly, yearly to see details per given time interval.
- Days previously for filtering issues by creation date relative to today
- You can give Custom gadget title to see in your dashboard.
- Time interval can be seconds, minutes, hours or dates to scale values in y-axis.
- Here is a sample view of the gadget.
Each bar is clickable, and when clicked they navigate to issue navigator.