Displays time passed from creation date till the first public comment date of the issue.
Why on earth should I use this gadget if I have JIRA's built-in first response time gadget? JEP's Response time gadget take (defined) working hours and holidays into account. And it works according to first public comment (not restricted to a group) and the commenter should be a different user than reporter.
To add and configure Response time gadget to your favourite dashboard, simply,
- Click on Add Gadget button on the dashboard
- Type Response to the search box and click on Add gadget near JEP - Time Passed Till First Response Bar Chart
- Configure the gadget and click on Save button.
- Select your favorite project or filter
- Time Interval which can be issue (displays each issue), Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly to group response times and calculate the average
- Response time custom field that is already defined (See Response Time custom fields)
- Days previously for filtering issues by creation date relative to today
- You can give Custom gadget title to see in your dashboard.
- If you want to automatically refresh the gadget results, select appropriate Refresh Interval
- Here is a sample view of the gadget.
- Each bar is clickable, and when clicked they navigate to issue navigator.