Displays resolution counts versus related issues (e.g. bug issues related with resolved issue using issue relations)Displays how many issues have been resolved grouped by users and how many related issues are there. This is useful when you raise separate bug issues for resolved issues.
To add and configure Resolutions vs linked issues gadget to your favourite dashboard, simply,
- Click on Add Gadget button on the dashboard
- Type JEP - Resolutions to the search box and click on Add gadget near JEP - Resolutions vs Linked Issues gadget
- Configure the gadget and click on Save button.
- Select your favorite project or filter
- You can give Custom gadget title to see in your dashboard.
- Days previously for filtering issues by creation date relative to today
- Select issue link type
- If you want to automatically refresh the gadget results, select appropriate Refresh Interval
- Here is a sample view of the gadget.
- Result can be ordered by user, resolutions count or linked issues count. Also you can click on numbers to see issues in issue navigator.