displays the analyzed results of the selected number custom field grouped by any field for the issue
Displays analyzed results of the selected number custom field grouped by any field/custom field for the issue.
To add and configure Number Custom Field Analyzer gadget to your favorite dashboard, simply,
- Click on Add Gadget button on the dashboard
- Type Number to the search box, and click on Add gadget next to JEP - Number Custom Field Analyzer
- Configure the gadget and click on Save button.
- Select your favorite project or filter
- You can give Custom gadget title to see in your dashboard
- Select field or custom field that you want to group by
- Select the number custom field that you want to analyze
- Check each arithmetic method (sum, max, min, average) to see either in gadget's chart or table
- You can also enable to see overall column
- Save the configuration, and that's it.
- Here is the sample view of the gadget
In this sample, the chart displays issue count, max, min and average values of Story Point field grouped by Fix Version.