Displays averaged time (weekly or monthly) between transitions (e.g Time Between In Progress - Resolved).
To add and configure Time between gadget to your favorite dashboard, simply,
- Click on Add Gadget button on the dashboard
- Type JEP - Averaged to the search box and click on Add gadget near JEP - Averaged Time Between Bar Chart
- Configure the gadget and click on Save button.
- Select your favorite project or filter
- Weekly/Monthly determines every bar's time interval.
- Select Time Between custom fields that you defined before
- X-axis date is the grouping date.
- If you select Origin status start date it groups by the origin status date (e.g if Time Between In progress to Resolved is selected, then grouping will be done based on In progress date
- If you select Target status start date it groups by the target status date (e.g if Time Between In progress to Resolved is selected, then grouping will be done based on Resolved date
- Week label if weekly is selected then what do you want to see as week labels:
- week starting date: e.g 20/09/2019
- week number: e.g w 23
- Days previously for filtering issues by creation date relative to today
- Time interval can be seconds, minutes, hours or dates to scale values in y-axis.
- You can give Custom gadget title to see in your dashboard.
- Here is the sample screen shot for the gadget.
You can see the number of issues, total duration and average duration belongs to each SLA by simply hovering your pointer on its bar.