- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Easy Integrations for Jira via search.
The appropriate add-on version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Easy Integrations.
You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Easy Integrations begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.