Snapbytes add-ons contains detailed logs which help us to identify and locate any problems you may encounter while using our products. In JIRA, detailed logging is disabled for add-ons by default. This article instructs how to enable detailed logging for Snapbytes products.
Follow those steps to enable detailed logging for Snapbytes products
- Log into JIRA as Administrator
- Go to Administration > System > Troubleshooting and Support > Logging and Profiling
- Under Default Loggers header, click Configure logging level for another package
- Set Package name as:
- Set Logging level to DEBUG and confirm by clicking Add
- Logs will be written in <JIRA HOME>/log/atlassian-jira.log
Remember that any changes you made in logging levels will be cleared when server is restarted.
In order to get a better assistance, first enable logging for add-on then re-produce the problem and share the related interval of resulting logs with us.
Make sure to change log level from DEBUG to INFO or WARN after sharing the results. Otherwise it may result with MBs/GBs of log files in a while.